Rigorous measures have been implemented to provide your family with a healthy clinic environment.
- Limiting clinic visitors: We ask that only one adult accompany each patient. If possible, please do not bring your child’s siblings to the appointment.
- Cleaning: Enhanced cleaning efforts are taking place clinic-wide.
- Social distancing: We urge families to practice social distancing, especially in our lobby area (Ideal distancing is 6 feet apart or more).
- Screening: We continue to screen all individuals who come to the clinic for symptoms and exposure history.
- Decreasing the use of “high touch items:” You may notice increased use of paper forms and handouts. This is a temporary change we are making to reduce the use of “high touch” items such as ipads. Books, stickers, and crayons have been removed.
- Face coverings: For patients over the age of 2 as well as caregivers, face coverings should be worn for the duration of your visit. We understand that there may be developmental and behavioral challenges with this and that it may not be practical for all patients.
- For well children visiting our locations: all patients and accompanying adults will be screened for symptoms of illness or exposure upon check in. Patients will be asked to reschedule if they or the accompanying adult have symptoms of illness or a positive exposure.