Welcome to Telemedicine! We are excited to offer this option for patients that may not need to be seen in the office but can be managed using a camera and microphone.
Interested in a telemedicine visit?
Make a telemedicine appointment (visits are by appointment only for mental health follow ups):
- Telemedicine scheduling by phone: 651-738-0470 Woodbury or 651-645-4693 Roseville
5 minutes before your scheduled visit, enter the telemedicine waiting room link below and select 1TELEMEDICINE. Be sure to allow any popups for camera and/or microphone. You will be in the virtual waiting room until the doctor is able to meet with you. If there is technical difficulty during your telemedicine visit, you may receive a phone call from our clinic. Please answer your phone during this time.
What do I need for this visit?
· Access to a device with a microphone and camera.
· It is best to use a device that is hardwired such as a computer with a camera and microphone.
· If using an ipad or smartphone, use Wifi rather than cellular service.
· For iphones safari browser works best.
Will I be charged?
· This visit takes the place of an office visit and will be charged as a Telemedicine visit.
· Copays and coinsurance will apply.
If I am doing a mental health visit how do I fill out the screening surveys?
· For an anxiety/depression med check, open this form.
· For an ADHD med check, open this form.
· This will be faxed into our office directly. Please fill out when appointment is made so we can view this prior to the visit.
· You will receive a call 24-48 hours prior to the visit to gather information and review appointment instructions.
Hours for telemedicine:
M-F 7:30 am – 5:00 pm