All of our physicians welcome new patients at Central + Priority Pediatrics!
Are you a new parent? Is your family new to Roseville or Woodbury? If so, welcome to our family! Please call us to schedule your child’s first appointment, and take a few moments to follow this step-by-step guide to becoming a new patient. All forms are submitted securely online—no printing required.
First, complete a Family History Form.
Please complete an age-appropriate form prior to your well-child exam appointment. We ask that you complete these forms no sooner than 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- 1 month
- 2 month
- 4 month
- 6 month
- 9 month
- 12 month
- 15 month
- 18 month
- 2 year
- 30 month
- 3-5 year
- 6-8 year
- 9-10 year
2 questionnaires will be completed at ages 11-17 (one for the parent to complete and one for the patient to complete).
- Patients age 11-12: Parent questionnaire Patient questionnaire
- Patients age 13-17: Parent questionnaire Patient questionnaire
- Patients age 18+: Patient questionnaire
For your first visit to Central + Priority Pediatrics, please bring the following:
- Your current insurance card
- Your co-payment as stated on your insurance card
The following links provide you with more information about our providers, classes for expectant parents, FAQs and directions.
- Our Providers
- Expectant Parent Classes
- Directions to Our Roseville Location
- Directions to Our Woodbury Location
- Information about a variety of pediatric concerns and conditions.
- Health insurance guide
- Our Kid Experts are committed to making patient care as pain-free as possible. Learn more about our kid-friendly commitment here.